December 13, 2006

Running Log 12-13-2006

Today Jane and I went out for a nice, approximately 6.34 mile, run. We left the house around 6:15 am, the weather was ~50, there was substantial ground fog that turned into a nice, gentle rain about halfway through the run. We we're out about 1 hour, 7 minutes--which is about right for an approximate 10 minute pace. I wore Adidas Supernova shoes and felt very relaxed--my hip has not been a problem, during the run or afterward.
Jane and I had watched a former MCRRC member, Desiree Ficker, finish second in the ultimate Ironman Triathalon Competition in Hawaii recently and her performace has been a source of motivation in my recent running activities. Anyway, she has a blog-website that....well promotes her of course, but also gives some interesting training tips if I ever decide to do a triathalon. Let's see....first, learn to swim.

No comments: