December 15, 2006

Running Log 12-14-2006

Had another run with Jane yesterday morning. We were out for 1 hour and 6 minutes for approximately 6.4 miles. The temperature at the start was ~40 with heavy fog which made for a nice run. I used my Adidas everyday shoe. It was nice running along Rock Creek Park as the fog gently lifted. Today is a rest day, no running. Wednesday was a good day for the Elroy and Judy. Elroy wrestled on the varsity squad and won his match despite getting mat bruises on his arm (the result of a vicious take-down), getting his shoulder wrenched a little and throwing-up. It seemed like he had a good time and I'll try to get some pictures posted over the weekend. Judy ran in a developmental meet and tried the 2 mile run for the first time in indoor track. She ran ~13:25, which she was happy with and thinks she can do better once she gets the pacing down.

Judy told me that these Running Log posts were boring. Hey, like I said earlier, they just for me. But I thought I would jazz this post up with a couple pictures of Desiree Ficker.

No comments: